View Track: Luncheon Presentations
|Tuesday, March 29, 2011|
Based upon BioProcess International’s March 2011 Supplement, this groundbreaking roundtable will:
• Educate the bioprocess and cell therapy market (suppliers and end-users) on the similarities and differences between the two processes;
• Educate and encourage the investor community to keep increasing their interest and investment;
• Expedite the commercialization process.
***Open to Full and One Day Tuesday Conferees, Designated exhibitors and Speakers. Ticket required.
Dominic Clarke - Product Manager, Stem-Cell Freezing, Charter Medical
Robert Perry, Athersys
Robert Preti - President & CSO, Progenitor Cell Therapy, LLC
Jon Rowley, LonzaModerator:
Anne Montgomery - Editor in Chief, BioProcess International
Bob Speziale - Vice President, Business Development, Invetech
|Wednesday, March 30, 2011|
Increased understanding of human immunology combined with new technologies, production platforms and process innovations provide vaccine developers with access to proven options unknown to previous generations.
A preview to BioProcess International’s September 2011 supplement, this roundtable will:
• Recap the history of vaccines
• Discuss the need to balance philanthropy and profitability
• Introduce the latest technological innovations and challenges
• Preview the continuing work towards pandemic preparedness
***Open to Full and One Day Wednesday Conferees, Designated exhibitors and Speakers. Ticket required.